Controls fleas, ticks, and lice
- Repels flies, gnats, and mosquitoes
- Contains a grooming and conditioning agent to ease grooming and condition skin and coat
- Prevents dry skin
- Contains 2 synergists for extra flea and tick fighting power
- Kills fleas and ticks for up to 1 month
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and deer ticks for up to 1 month
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis, and haemobartonellosis
- Can be used on puppies and kittens eight weeks of age or older
- Small can contains 13 treatments for cats weighing 10 lbs. and 10 treatments for dogs weighing 15 lbs.
- Large can contains 25 treatments for cats weighing 10 lbs. and 10 treatments for dogs weighing 25 lbs.
- Waterproof. Effective after bathing and exposure to water and sunlight
The active ingredients in Spectra Sure® PLUS IGR for Dogs feature a sustained release formula developed for fast-acting and long-lasting control of fleas, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 1 month on dogs.
Use Spectra Sure® PLUS IGR for Dogs monthly for complete control of flea, tick and chewing lice infestations. Spectra Sure® PLUS IGR for Dogs kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and prevents the development of pupae for up to three months. Apply monthly if your dog is at high risk for flea reinfestation. Apply monthly to control ticks, and chewing lice. Spectra Sure® PLUS IGR for Dogs remains effective, even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Allow treated area to dry thoroughly. Do not reapply for 30 days
It's easy! No mess, no stress. Just clip'n go.
Spectra Shield® Collar Attached Medallion offers 4 months of flea and tick control for dogs.
The medallion snaps on easily to the dog’s collar so there is no mess and no stress! It is available in 3 different weight sizes. The medallion contains a powerful synergized pyrethroid - zetacypermethrin - that kills adult fleas and ticks at maximum efficacy. The second ingredient, Piperonyl Butoxide, is a mixedfunction oxidase inhibitor which ensures the maximum effectiveness of Spectra Shield against ticks during all stages of their blood-feeding life cycle. While this highly effective combination protects pets, it exhibits very low toxicity to animals and humans.